By joining The Social Society you are supporting Brighton charities both
financially and through skill sharing.
We share skills, pledge time and expertise to support local charities.
We raise funds via our membership fees.
We run social events to reduce isolation locally.
• You share your skills, you get local discounts and member benefits.
• You share your time you get exclusive members events.
• You give financially via your membership fees, you get event discounts at the social sessions and annual festival half price.
• You join as a member you grow your friendship circles and contribute to your city.
• Your fees create a pot of seed funding for our charities so they can access financial support when they need it.
If you are a business and want to support our charities by signing up your team members we would love to hear from you. There are also options to support us as an event, venue or corporate sponsor so follow the link below to find out more.Becoming a social supporter
Our membership is only £11.99 per month and for this, you get exclusive access to members events, discounted tickets to all of our community events, a private and secure platform to support our charities effectively, training and ongoing support. Most importantly you get to be part of a community of individuals that want to give back in a way that is meaningful and makes a huge impact.
Have a question?